NANCY RUN FIRE COMPANY
Serfass Construction provided construction on the all new Nancy Run Fire Department located in Bethlehem, PA.
Nancy Run Fire Company was incorporated on April 6th, 1931. The first truck, a 1927 Hahn chemical engine, was housed in a section of a barn adjacent to the Butztown Hotel. In 1960, the company purchased land and built the present building at 3564 Easton Avenue. The fire station is equipped with a 70Kw Diesel generator, which provides electrical power to fully operate the station and all equipment.